Spin the Wheel of Random

I KNEW IT!

Hey Homie! - Yes, I can feel the love shining through.

The Few, The Proud, The Dykes - Seeing as how Cap'n Dyke has bestowed an honorary lesbianship upon me, I'd like to take this opportunity to show my solidarity with my sisters.

Clever, Fiendish Bastards! - Those paragons of moral relativism, the Saudis, are really striking back against the thundering Christian Crusade. And I bet they they think Christians are Pootieheads to boot.

Flown On Weekends by a Lil' Ol' Pilot From Petropovlosk - I always wanted my own air force.

Indignity Heaped Upon Indignity - Yes, it is tastefully obscene, but I can't resist.

Does Robin Williams Know About This? - I liked the razor so much, I bought the company!

Put THAT In Your Funk & Wagnall's - The newest edition to the Omnipotent Poobah Memorial Reference Library.

I Love a Good Boob Article - Beer. Boobs. What's not to like? The dogs say yum too.

The Human Genome in Action - Funny, I never noticed the resemblance before.

Charlatans on Every Corner - Look all you want, but remember, "Thou shalt worship no other Poobah before me." Thanks Mary. Come back soon, I miss you.

Not Funny - This isn't a funny post, but it's a damn good one. Thanks and a tip of the keyboard blogstyle to Ms. Syl.

Raincoats and You - This is your condom. It is your friend. Read it. Learn it. Live it. Who knew they were so versitile?

Blue Gal Where Are Yoooooou - I'm not sure, but this bears a striking similarity to Blue Gal's MO.

Pierce This! - And another bit of proof for my belief that making yourself whistle when the wind blows is NOT a good idea. Even if you do know what time it is.

Lesson #436, Not Getting Laid - A self-explanatory video.

I'll Give it a Nine Because It Has a Good Beat and I Can Dance to It - Just go see it (NSFW).

Golden Age of Animation - I first saw this movie in college and it has stuck with me ever since. It's the best movie ever!

Go Bears! - At least he has his priorities straight.

Watch Out Starbucks - Friends don't let friends go to Starbucks...they just put on lingerie and grind the coffee.

The Poobah is a featured contributor at Bring It On!

And, sometimes dispenses wisdom at Less People Less Idiots

Tech Tags:

Truth Told by Omnipotent Poobah, Thursday, January 25, 2007

AddThis Social Bookmark Button