What the Hell is Wrong With the World Today.

Poobah Down, Traffic Up

I've been a little busy the past few days (today too judging from the length of this post) so I haven't posted. It's heartening to see that despite my absence traffic went up.

Hey! Wait a minute! Are you trying to tell me something?

He's Got a Gun!

I heard several minutes of the Blitzer/Cheney interview yesterday and The Big Dick is apparently practicing answers for his probable testifying at Scooter's trial. Proving he's not a one trick pony, the Dark Prince answered nearly every question with, "That's an unfair question" or "I'm not going to answer that" or "Dammit, shut the f**ck up before I blow half your face off".

Damn pesky reporters asking questions. Who the hell do they think they are?

Let's All Go to Our Happy Place

Fox News - not content with outing Osama, er, Obama as a dreaded six-year old, madrasa-trained terrorist - has moved on to polling via scowl. They say Hillary was trying to send a message with her oh-so-expressive face. Me? I think she was engaged in hand-to-hand combat with the Sandman Insurgent Army and was trying to keep her eyes open during the Snooze of the Nation speech.

I'm With the Band

It looks like George Bush's rock band, The Imperial Morons, have their share of groupies. Michel "Plaster Caster Bachmann, just couldn't keep her hands off the Big Guy after the SOTU speach. After a few minutes of fawning, Bachmann was able to canoodle with Prez while whispering in his ear, "I'm all yours you big dumb ox. Stop by the cloakroom after this and me and Katie Harris will fix you up with a threesome you'll never forget."

No report if Laura, Barney, and Mrs. Beasley were jealous.

The Poobah is a featured contributor at Bring It On!

And, sometimes dispenses wisdom at Less People Less Idiots

Tech Tags:

Truth Told by Omnipotent Poobah, Thursday, January 25, 2007

AddThis Social Bookmark Button