OK, Just This Once

The good Cap'n Dyke tagged me a day or two back. Although I do make the occasional exception, I don't usually do tags, but this one is special. I have to take my orders from the Cap'n and as tags go this one's short and innocent enough.

Herewith, five things you don't know about The Poobah, one of which is a fib:
  1. I once sat next to Clarence Clemmons on an airplane.
  2. I've been inside Ft. Knox.
  3. I once hosted my own FM-radio show about politics.
  4. Linda Ronstadt once blew me a kiss.
  5. Jimmy Buffett's band once attended a party at my house.
Line up. Take your guesses. Put them in the comments. You could be right!

The Poobah is a featured contributor at Bring It On!

And, sometimes dispenses wisdom at Less People Less Idiots

Tech Tags:

Truth Told by Omnipotent Poobah, Sunday, January 28, 2007

AddThis Social Bookmark Button