A Poobagram For The Masses

I'd like to let everyone know that I've been asked to become a regular contributor at Bring It On! Pretty exciting stuff for a minor Deity from a small, backwoods corner of the Heavens.

The plan is that I'll be the featured post about twice per month on Thursday, beginning June 8 and will contribute several smaller pieces on Tuesdays and Thursdays that will appear on the front page.

For now, I'm not planning to make any changes here. I've become fond of all you mugs and can't bear to leave. But, you never know what might happen.

I'm not the only one jumping aboard the Bring It On! bandwagon. Several other folks joined at the same time as me, and they are all pundilicious. Stop by and give them a read.

Thanks for all of your support so far. You've made me the God I am today.

Truth Told by Omnipotent Poobah, Wednesday, May 31, 2006

AddThis Social Bookmark Button