Randomly Voting

If a Man Lies With a Dog... - It may not be up to date, but it is creative.

Carrot on Steroids - I have but one thing to say - eeeewwwwww!

Emasculation for Fun and Profit - Some guys won't even go to the store to buy them for their significant others.

And the Eleventh is You Buy Crack From Male Prostitutes - The first thing I thought was, "There are only ten?"

I Knew They Were All Red, But... - There nothing like a little Indian food to spice up your life.

Hot Guys - It's all a matter of positioning, or at least that's what I'm led to believe.

It Took More Than One Take - In the effort to sell soap, sometimes it takes more than one take.

Now THAT'S a Deal! - Let's see, that works out to only $0.0000000001 per calorie.

Separated at Birth? - It looks like FDR and GWB have more in common than I thought. And, they have a sister-in-arms too.

Are You Blue? - Now you'll know for sure.

I Can't Resist Either - You know it's wrong. You try to resist. But eventually, you give in to that impulse to show some people a little love.

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy - So this is what the Who were singing about.

I HATE Those Damn Kids! - Yeah, this is pretty much how I see them too.

Does Your Mom Know You Eat Donuts With That Thing? - "It's really a cute little toy - but God forbid - it's not what I want my kid hearing," Philip Morton says of his son's birthday gift.

Sleep, Um, Walking? - "I didn't have sex, it was just a 'sleep massage'. Really! It's the truth!"

Holy Tyrannosaurus Turds! - Some people have the strangest hobbies.

Not Even If You Were the Last Person on Earth - It looks like things have gone nookie-u-lar in Korea.

OMIGOD! Not Doogie Too! - Wait until James Dobson hears about this. He'll never watch Doogie Howser re-runs again.

Gee, Gnomes - Power to the stunted!

Haiku and You - I couldn't even imagine topping this.

Horse Apples - Proving once again that some people have waaaaay too much time on their hands.

Advertising Rules the World - Kiddies, when you get older, drinking Budweiser will get you all the chicks and using the right shampoo will bring on instant orgasms.

Fearmongers! - I thought this was a republican attack ad there for a minute.

Sodomite! - Yet another example of "San Francisco values"...but don't tell the Reverend Ted. It might give him ideas.

Get Out the Vote! - Introducing your 2006 Voter Information Guide!

NSFW Ms. Manners - I just adore a polite lady. (Really, it's not safe for work.)

The Poobah is a featured contributor at Bring It On!

And, sometimes dispenses wisdom at Less People Less Idiots

Tech Tags:

Truth Told by Omnipotent Poobah, Saturday, November 04, 2006

AddThis Social Bookmark Button