News From the Front Office

Just a short note from the front office here at Omnipotent Poobah Omnimedia Intergalactic Headquarters about Poobah doings:
  • Stop by Bring It On to see my bi-weekly feature rant on the Lebanese crisis in Thursday's Edition (available after 1 am, EDT). I tried to suck some humor juice from a bad situation going south, but it was an uphill battle. They're a lively bunch over there, so don't be afraid to jump in with the comments, especially if Sandy the Troll turns up (you'll know her if you read her).

  • I'll be missing in action from July 22-30 for a visit with the Omnipotent Dad at the ancestral plantation in Chesapeake, Virginia. I know some of you will wither without your daily fix of snarkiness, so I'll try to get back up and running as soon as possible after my return.

  • In a bit of shameless self-promotion, I'm pleased to announce the Poobah's place passed the 15,000 mark last week. I owe it all to you and a few additional people I sucker in from other places - and they say you can't fool people.

  • I'm planning a regular post for Friday unless something unforeseen happens, so remember not to bail quite yet.
So while I'm gone, play nice, be safe, and stop poking the other kids in the eye with a stick. You could hurt someone.

REALLY! DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS BLOG AROUND!

Bring it On!

The Poobah appears Tues.
& Thurs. at Bring it On!


Truth Told by Omnipotent Poobah, Wednesday, July 19, 2006

AddThis Social Bookmark Button